1. How can I become a seller on your platform?
It's easy and free! Click this link to create your seller profile. Once your profile is set up, you'll receive an email from us with all the important information about how to upload your sample packs, payouts, etc.
2. What types of sample packs can I sell on your website?
At yoursoundmate.com we wanna offer exclusive sample packs made by our creative sellers. You can play guitar, piano or love creating new sounds in your DAW? Then this is your chance to make money with your sample packs.
3. How do I upload sample packs on the site?
- Log in to your account here
- click the "add product" button
- fill out the fields regarding your sample pack (genre, mood)
- set the price for your product
- upload your zip folder
- upload your mp3 demo with a preview of the sounds
- upload your artist or sample pack image (square)
- click save - done! (if there's a red error pop-up, check your files and try again)
- your sample pack needs to get approved by our admin which takes about an hour - you're ready to sell!
4. Can I set my own prices for my sample packs?
Yes, you can!
For sample packs with
- less than 30 sounds/files we recommend a price between 15.99 - 29.99$
- more than 30 sounds/files we recommend a price between 25.99 and 49.99$
5. What has to be included in my Zip sample pack folder?
Your wav stems and your mp3 demo.
6. How much and when do I get paid?
You'll get paid out at least once a week. Make sure you set up your payment details correctly in your account (PayPal account).
As a yoursoundmate seller you get 75% of your net sales.
7. Are there any specific requirements for the sample packs I can upload?
You don't need to have the fanciest studio equipment to start selling on yoursoundmates.com. It is important to us though that we provide a general level of high quality since our customers expect a certain level of quality.
Please also make always sure that you have the rights to upload your sample packs.
8. What file formats are supported for uploads?
Your sample pack files should be in wav form, zipped in a folder. If the file size should be too big you can also upload a download link instead of the file.
Your sample pack preview must be in mp3 form.
9. How are disputes or issues with buyers handled?
We at yoursoundmates.com always wanna make sure that everyone is happy and satisfied on both ends of the deal! If there should be an issue we are always available at email@example.com com or via www.instagram.com/yoursoundmate and we will try to find a solution to your problem asap!
10. How can I update or modify my existing sample packs?
You can edit/delete/update your sample packs anytime under your seller account. If you need help please feel free to contact us anytime!
11. Can I contact the buyers that purchased my sample packs?
Yes, you can! On your dashboard you'll see the contact info of your buyers to get in touch with them.
12. Does yoursoundmates own my sample packs?
No, of course not! You are and you stay the owner of everything that you upload on our website. We are solely here to help you sell your products to our audience. You can delete your products/deactivate your account anytime.
More questions? No problem! We're happy to answer them and help you becoming a soundmate. Just contact us via Instagram (@yoursoundmates) or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!